Man in Pink



He’s my main squeeze, my rock, and the true love of my life.  
He’s a cowboy who loves team roping and being with his friends. 
He loves a good steak, George Strait, Almond Joy candy bars, rodeos, horses, and a cold Coke Zero.  
He’s neat and tidy, but doesn’t mind getting his hands real dirty.  
He’s a great son, brother, and uncle to three nieces that love him tons.
He’s the best caregiver, as he’s been beside me through this last year, never wavering and always there to lift me up.  
He’s a wonderful daddy who is patient and kind with our little guy.  
He’s a hardworking man who puts forth 200% in every job he does.
He’s a man of God, who loves the Lord with all of his heart.



And now he’s a Real Man in Pink.  Raising awareness and money for the American Cancer Society is on his agenda and he’s done such a great job so far.







Last week we had the privilege of attending the reveal party as they introduced all of the 19 men in the upstate that would participate in this cause.  
(See below all of the candidates)

They asked me to speak as a survivor and I couldn’t have been prouder than to share how blessed I am to be married to my guy, a cowboy for the cause.  



So if you’d like to help him reach his goal of $2,500, see the link below.  


He’s my hero and I’m so proud of how he is helping others that are fighting the fight with cancer.  





signature

No comments

Back to Top